Increase WordPress Blog Traffic
Hello friend’s, Every blogger wants to increase traffic on the site when they at startup level even I’m also at startup level and trying to increase traffic on a mine site.
To increase traffic on your site you could use follow tips.
1. Add SEO Plugin For Blog
- For the WordPress site, SEO plugin playing an important role and I will recommend you to use Yoast Plugin.
- Currently, Yoast is popular in the market and its result is good as compared to other plugins.
- Make sure that you have added keywords, Title , Meta description ,Indexing, etc to each post and pages.
2. Social Media
- Nowadays people are connected virtually by social media then let’s take an advantage of it so always use a social media platform to share your content.
- Create an account on all social media and use them as a marketing strategy.
3. Better Theme
- Better Design
- Site design and layout will create a unique standardness. So always try to use a premium theme for better design.
- Speed Optimization
- Decrease page load time of a site so the site will load in minimum time and user will be happy.
- Use Image optimization plugin to reduce the resolution like Wp Smush it Plugin.
- Responsive theme.
- Generally, most of user / readers are reading blog from mobile devices so use a better theme which is set in above criteria.
4. Related Post
- Use related post plugin to show related post. It will create interest in user to view more posts than current post.
5. Subscribe to Blog post
- Use subscription blog plugin to subscribe the readers and let them know that you have created a post.
6. Allow Guest Post
- Allow guest post to your blog and let them share their thought on your blog.
- See Guest Post
7. Allow comments and subscribe to comment
- Allow the readers to write a comment for your blog and try to do a quick response to it.
- Also allow subscribe to comment so the reader will get more chance to spend time on your site.
8. Blog content / Update Blog
- Try to add blog constantly for the reader and always edit the old blog.
Feel free to ask anything related to this topic and if you like this post then please share it.